What is Telehealth?
Inspiro offers Telehealth services, meaning you may have the option of attending your appointment by video or phone call with your healthcare provider.
You can do this online from almost any location such as your home or work.
The benefits of Telehealth
- Reduced travel time
- Reduced time in waiting room
- Reduced cost of attending your appointment
- Flexible location and timing
- Telehealth calls are private and secure
Is Telehealth suitable for me?
Not all consultations are suitable for Telehealth. If you are unsure, please talk to your clinician or call our intake team, they will be able to answer your questions so that you can make the right decision for you.
How does it work?
You can use your computer, mobile phone or tablet to access telehealth via our website. Please read the Inspiro Client Telehealth Guide to prepare for your appointment.
There’s a few things you will need to get started with your video appointment.
You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera, microphone and stable internet connection.
To avoid connection issues, you can take this online test before your appointment to make sure you have the required network and device settings for a video call.
When your device is set up and ready for a video call, you will need to:
- Find a comfortable, private space where you won’t be disturbed
- Follow the link: https://vcc.healthdirect.org.au/t/inspiro/join – you will be taken to a private webpage where you will wait for your clinician
- If the connection drops out, refresh the page – otherwise your clinician will call you to continue your appointment by phone
- You can share images and documents (medical records or scans) with your clinician during the video call – ensure these are saved on your device so you can send them during the call
A helpful video to watch before your appointment:
Here's a video that explains how to sign in: https://bcove.video/3cZQnLm
How to sign in to your Inspiro appointment:
Follow the link: https://vcc.healthdirect.org.au/t/inspiro/join
If you have trouble setting up or during your video call, please check our Troubleshooting Guide or call 9738 8801 and ask to speak with our Telehealth Support Team.
- If you need extra support to access your Telehealth appointment, please call Reception and ask for Telehealth Support or email: email@example.com.
- PHONE: 9738 8801
- FAX: 9739 4689
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org