Inspiro's Podiatrists are located in Lilydale and Belgrave. Call: 03 9028 0153
Podiatry focuses on foot health and offers a range of services such as diabetes foot assessment, foot care maintenance and preventative techniques, and we specialise in treating issues related to an underlying chronic health condition.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro Podiatry
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale and Belgrave. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. Friendly Staff
Our staff are friendly and passionate about their job
4. Free advice and information
We have lots podiatry information on our blog
Our podiatrists can address ailments related to:
- numbness or loss of feeling in your feet
- skin and nail disorders
- corns and calluses
- ingrowing toenails
- footwear issues
- orthoses (non-chronic disease management care plan clients only)
We can also check for walking patterns, prescribe orthoses (supports fitted into the shoe) and provide advice on suitable footwear.
Do you have a chronic condition, such as arthritis, diabetes or ongoing pain? If you have a chronic disease management (CDM) care plan you can access our podiatry, physiotherapy and dietetics services and we bulk bill. Ask your GP if you qualify for a CDM care plan.
- Check out our Podiatry services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
- Water exercise: Water exercise classes for joint problems, arthritis, back pain, flexibility and strength
- Private Podiatry services at Inspiro: https://www.inspiro.org.au/our-services/browse-by-service/private-services
- Read more about exercises for diabetes: Exercises for diabetes
WHO CAN USE THIS SERVICE?
Adults, youth and children. Public and private clients are welcome. We accept health care and pension card holders.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Fees can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9028 0153 to book.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.