Inspiro's Physiotherapy clinics are located at Lilydale and Belgrave.
Call: 03 9028 0153
All Australians can feel healthier and benefit from a caring physiotherapist. Physiotherapy restores and improves a person's ability to move and function through rehabilitation.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro Physiotherapy
1. Free phone consultation with our intake team
Call us on 9028 0153 and our experienced intake team will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale. Belgrave or Healesville. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. University qualified physiotherapists with experience
Our physiotherapists are university qualified and have many years experience
4. Groups, programs and healthy recipes
See below and our blog for a range of group physiotherapy sessions,, healthy recipe's and workshops
If you have difficulty walking or concerns with balance or can't get rid of that nagging back pain, physiotherapy is ideal for helping a wide variety of mobility, muscle or joint problems.
Our physiotherapists will assess your condition and develop an appropriate management plan with you. This may include education, self management techniques, home exercises or a referral to one of the groups listed below. Inspiro physiotherapists can also see young people who have any mobility, muscle or joint problems.
Important physiotherapy resources
- Our physiotherapy service at Lilydale: Physiotherapy at Inspiro Lilydale
- What is the difference between an exercise physiologist and a physiotherapist?
- Kathleen Bardwell, is Inspiro’s local physiotherapist at Inspiro Belgrave.
- See our physiotherapy services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
- Find out how you can relax your back at work: Solutions to the problems of sitting at a desk for too long
- Mobility exercise group: Move for mobility exercise group
- Reduce your risk of...: Reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Read more about exercises for diabetes: Exercises for diabetes
- Anti-ageing exercise: Staying steady anti-ageing exercise class
- 7 foot problems that might mean you have diabetes
- 10 ways to improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Our groups and programs
- Exercise for Diabetes: a type 2 diabetes exercise class to help you better manage diabetes
- Learn how to manage osteoarthritis pain
- 10 ways to avoid permanent weight gain this Christmas
- Move more and age better: Three out of four Aussies aged over 65 don’t get enough exercise
Price to see an Inspiro physiotherapist
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Fees can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9028 0153 to book.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.
Groups and programs
Individual water therapy for specific health goals, such as managing pain. Call 9028 0153.
A weekly gentle exercise group held at Lilydale Squash and Fitness Centre. Call 9028 0153.
Hip Health Knee Knowledge
An education and exercise group for people suffering from hip and/or knee arthritis.
(PLEASE NOTE: This class is no longer running. To find out when we have similar class available click here).
Older but Stronger
Supervised gym circuit classes for people over 60 years of age at various gyms across the Yarra Ranges.
Steady as You Go
A 12 week falls and balance therapy group for positive and healthy living. This exercise class will help improve your strength, balance and general fitness.. Run at Lilydale Court House.
For positive and healthy ageing. This exercise class runs for about 10 weeks and can help improve your strength, balance and general fitness.
Inspiro Physiotherapy Belgrave
Inspiro Physiotherapy Lilydale
Inspiro provides physiotherapy (physio) services to the outer east and outer south eastern suburbs of Melbourne including but no limited to: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, The Basin, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.