Inspiro's Physiotherapy clinics are located at Lilydale and Belgrave.
Call: 03 9028 0153
All Australians can feel healthier and benefit from a caring physiotherapist. Physiotherapy restores and improves a person's ability to move and function through rehabilitation.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro Physiotherapy
1. Free phone consultation with our intake team
Call us on 9028 0153 and our experienced intake team will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have two locations
Choose from Lilydale or Belgrave. We also have free parking right next to our sites.
3. Our physiotherapists are highly experienced
4. Groups and programs
See below for a range of group physiotherapy sessions and workshops (please note: groups and programs are not currently running due to COVID-19 restrictions. We will advise via the website, newsletter and social media when groups resume)
5. Affordable pricing
If you have difficulty walking or concerns with balance or can't get rid of that nagging back pain, physiotherapy is ideal for helping a wide variety of mobility, muscle or joint problems.
Our physiotherapists will assess your condition and develop an appropriate management plan with you. This may include education, self management techniques, home exercises or a referral to one of the groups listed below. Inspiro physiotherapists can also see young people who have any mobility, muscle or joint problems.
Important physiotherapy resources
- Our physiotherapy service at Lilydale: Physiotherapy at Inspiro Lilydale
- What is the difference between an exercise physiologist and a physiotherapist?
- See our physiotherapy services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
- Find out how you can relax your back at work: Solutions to the problems of sitting at a desk for too long
- Mobility exercise group: Move for mobility exercise group
- Reduce your risk of...: Reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- 7 foot problems that might mean you have diabetes
- 10 ways to improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Our groups and programs
- Exercise for Diabetes: a type 2 diabetes exercise class to help you better manage diabetes
- Learn how to manage osteoarthritis pain
- 10 ways to avoid permanent weight gain this Christmas
- Move more and age better: Three out of four Aussies aged over 65 don’t get enough exercise
Price to see an Inspiro physiotherapist
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9028 0153 to book.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.
Groups and programs
Individual water therapy for specific health goals, such as managing pain. Call 9028 0153.
Older but Stronger
Supervised gym circuit classes for people over 60 years of age at various gyms across the Yarra Ranges.
Steady as You Go
A 12 week falls and balance therapy group for positive and healthy living. This exercise class will help improve your strength, balance and general fitness. Run at Lilydale Court House.
Inspiro Physiotherapy Belgrave
Inspiro Physiotherapy Lilydale
Inspiro provides physiotherapy (physio) services to the outer east and outer south eastern suburbs of Melbourne including but no limited to: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, The Basin, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.