Inspiro's physiotherapy can help improve movement , manage pain or recover from injury
This service is offered in Lilydale, Belgrave and Healesville. Call 9738 8801 or
If you have difficulty walking or concerns with balance or can't get rid of that nagging back pain, physiotherapy is ideal for helping a wide variety of mobility, muscle or joint problems.
Our physiotherapists will assess your condition and develop an appropriate management plan with you. This may include education, self management techniques, home exercises or a referral to one of the groups listed below. Inspiro physiotherapists can also see young people who have any mobility, muscle or joint problems.
- Check out our physiotherapy service at Lilydale: Physiotherapy at Inspiro Lilydale
- Read more about exercise physiology at Inspiro Healesville: Inspiro Healesville open for physiotherapy, counselling, exercise physiology and dental
- Find out how you can relax your back at work: Solutions to the problems of sitting at a desk for too long
- See how you can relieve you hip and knee pain: Want to relieve your hip and knee pain?
- Check out our mobility exercise group: Move for mobility exercise group
- Do you want to know more local sports clubs? Check out the sport clubs in Melbourne's outer east unite for gender equity and inclusion
- Check out how you can reduce the risk of heart diseases: Reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- See why water exercise is important: Water exercise classes for joint problems, arthritis, back pain, flexibility and strength
- See where you can do water exercise, hydrotherapy and aquatic physiotherapy: Water exercise, hydrotherapy and aquatic physiotherapy at Croydon and Lilydale
- Learn more about exercise and diet: An Aussie cheerleader talks about exercise and diet
- Read more about exercises for diabetes: Exercises for diabetes
- Learn what you can do for anti-ageing: Staying steady anti-ageing exercise class
- Find out how pregnant women can get support: Support for pregnant women and women with young children
- Check out our physiotherapy services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
Groups and programs
Individual water therapy for specific health goals, such as managing pain. Call 97388801.
A weekly gentle exercise group held at Lilydale Squash and Fitness Centre. Call 97388801
Hip Health Knee Knowledge
An education and exercise group for people suffering from hip and/or knee arthritis.
For more information please download the brochure below.
Older but Stronger
Supervised gym circuit classes for people over 60 years of age at various gyms across the Yarra Ranges.
Steady as You Go
A 12 week falls and balance therapy group for positive and healthy living. This exercise class will help improve your strength, balance and general fitness.. Run at Lilydale Court House.
For positive and healthy ageing. This exercise class runs for about 10 weeks and can help improve your strength, balance and general fitness.
WHO CAN USE THIS SERVICE?
Adults and youth.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Fees can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9738 8801 to book.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.