The OT can provide advice, education and support in falls prevention, prescribing aids and equipment (such as wheelchairs, bathroom aids, seating, pressure care), home modifications (rails, ramps, bathroom modifications), and training carers on safe manual handling techniques.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro's Occupational Therapy
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale or Belgrave. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. University qualified Occupational therapists with experience
Our Occupational therapist are university qualified and have many years experience
4. Groups, programs and healthy recipes
See below and our blog for a range of free groups and programs, healthy recipe's and workshops
5. Affordable pricing
We are a not for profit organisation, so our pricing is affordable and in most cases lower than competitors.
Groups and programs for occupational therapy
- Check out our Occupational therapy services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
- Our mobility exercise group: Move for mobility exercise group
- Hydrotherapy and aquatic physiotherapy: Water exercise, hydrotherapy and aquatic physiotherapy at Croydon and Lilydale
- Read more about exercises for diabetes: Exercises for diabetes
We also offer Children's Occupational Therapy for children aged 3 up to pre school - click here to find out more.
For those aged over 16 years with an intellectual disability.
For more information download the brochure below.
Interlink - Brochure
How much does Inspiro occupational therapy cost?
Fees can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.