Inspiro offers drug and alcohol counselling to those facing addiction and for their families.
This service is offered at Inspiro Lilydale, Inspiro Belgrave and Inspiro Healesville. To make an appointment for drug and alcohol counselling at any of Inspiro’s sites, ring Substance Use Recovery Eastern (SURE) on 1300 00 7873. For our stop smoking service call us direct on 9028 0153.
Smoking, alcohol and drug related groups and programs
Stop Smoking Service
Inspiro's Stop Smoking service is a service to support you to quit smoking. Learn about nicotine replacement and strategies that will increase your chance of success. View the flyer:
Needle Syringe Program (NSP)
A free needle and disposal service, also offering referral to other health and community services if required.
How much does drug and alcohol counselling cost?
Drug and alcohol counselling at Inspiro is free of charge
How much does Inspiro's stop smoking program cost?
There is a $20 fee for this service
How do I make an appointment to see a drug and alcohol counsellor?
All Drug and Alcohol referrals go through a central number run by the Substance Use Recovery Eastern consortia (SURE). Inspiro is a member of SURE. To make an appointment, ring SURE on 1300 00 7873.
How do I start Inspiro's Stop Smoking program?
Appointments to Stop Smoking can be made by calling Inspiro on 9028 0153.
More information about alcohol and drug counselling and support groups at Inspiro
- Are you concerned about your own or somebody else that you know's drug or alcohol use? Drug, alcohol and addiction counselling services at Inspiro
- Stop letting cigarettes dictate your life: Find out more about Inspiro's stop smoking program here
- Chill and chat alcohol and drug peer support group - find out more about this casual support group
- A drug, alcohol and addiction support group for families and friends who are dealing with people with addiction
- School. Peer pressure. Bullying. Sex. Alcohol. Drugs…Life. Being young can be a lot tougher than it looks.
- Inspiro provides a Medication Support Service to prevent pharmaceutical drug overdose
- 10 reasons why 91% of people say they wouldn't date a smoker
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.