Our dietitians can help you understand nutritional information and provide practical advice about what to eat and develop a plan for you. This service is offered in Lilydale and Tecoma.
Call us on 9738 8801 to make an appointment.
- For the 7 great food choices click here: 7 great food choices to keep your teeth healthy
- Read more about healthy snacks: 14 Dietitian approved healthy plant based snacks
- See how you can improve your shopping: Shopping smarter at the supermarket
- Check out the clinical dietetics education services: Inspiro provides clinical dietetics education services from university trained dietitians
- See our famous recipe here: Inspiro dietitian approved salmon and sweet potato patties
- Do you want to know more about coconuts? Check out our coco-date healthy bliss balls recipe and the facts about coconut oil
- Read about the healthiest breakfast cereal here: What is the healthiest breakfast cereal?
- Learn about healthy eating tips here: This weeks healthy eating tips from Lilydale dietitian Tracey Higgins
- For getting diabetes support at Inspiro click here: Diabetes education, support and diabetes advice at Inspiro
- Find out if breast feeding is really the best: The breast-feeding dilemma
- Find out how to buy the best groceries: Dietitian led local supermarket tours - Buy the best groceries for you and your family
- Read more about Yarra Valley's super food: Yarra Valley Farms Jay Berries - Variety is the ultimate super food
- See how you can decrease your cholesterol: Managing and decreasing your cholesterol
- Check out if persimmons are healthy: Inspiro dietitian Tracey talks about one of the lesser known fruits
- Read what happens when you don't eat the right food: 11 holes in 20 teeth and only 4 years old
Groups and programs:
Healthy Supermarket ToursAs part of the two-hour tour, an Inspiro dietitian will show you how to read and understand food labels and select
healthy food alternatives. These tours are also suitable to those with prediabetes, overweight, high cholesterol
or anyone who is interested in healthy eating.
A comprehensive pocket size healthy shopping guide booklet is included as part of the tour cost and helps to take all the hard work out of food shopping.
Healthy Supermarket Tours
Call Diabetes Australia (VIC) to book on 1300 136 588.
Various sessions are offered throughout the year covering topics such as healthy cooking demonstrations, facts on ‘fad diets’ and cooking small.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating Workshop
These monthly workshops are run by an Accredited Practising Dietian and are ideal for anyone who struggles to maintain healthy eating habits. You will learn to be in more control of your eating and improve your relationship with food.
Dates: 3rd Tuesday of the month 5.00 – 6.30pm, starting Tuesday 16th August.
Location: 17 Clarke Street, Lilydale.
Cost: $20 per session or 3 sessions for $50.
Bookings are essential – please call 03 9738 8801 to book.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating Workshop flyer
WHO CAN USE THIS SERVICE?
Adults, youth and children.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Fees for dietetics sessions can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9738 8801 to book.
This service is supported by funding by from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.
Shop Well Eat Well
The Inspiro Shop Well Eat Well card has been developed by Inspiro Dieticians to provide a handy reference guide to purchase healthy foods. Download it below or visit Inspiro to receive a printed copy.
Click here to download the Shop Well Eat Well card
Eating Disorder Services - Outer East Metro Melbourne
The page and document linked below outlines available services for people in Outer East Metropolitan Melbourne requiring treatment and support for eating disorders and related mental health issues. This document has been designed for professionals, and may be used by allied health clinicians, school welfare staff, medical professionals and others in a similar role.