Inspiro's Dietitian service is still available! Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are providing Dietetic consultations over the phone.
Call: 03 9028 0153
Our dietitians can help you understand nutritional information and provide practical advice about what to eat and develop a plan for you.
- Feeding dilemma - is breast really best?
- For the 7 great food choices click here: 7 great food choices to keep your teeth healthy
- Read more about healthy snacks: 14 Dietitian approved healthy plant based snacks
- See how you can improve your shopping: Shopping smarter at the supermarket
- Check out the clinical dietetics education services: Inspiro provides clinical dietetics education services from university trained dietitians
- See our famous recipe here: Inspiro dietitian approved salmon and sweet potato patties
- Do you want to know more about coconuts? Check out our coco-date healthy bliss balls recipe and the facts about coconut oil
- Read about the healthiest breakfast cereal here: What is the healthiest breakfast cereal?
- Learn about healthy eating tips here: This weeks healthy eating tips from Lilydale dietitian Tracey Higgins
- For getting diabetes support at Inspiro click here: Diabetes education, support and diabetes advice at Inspiro
- Find out if breast feeding is really the best: The breast-feeding dilemma
- Read more about Yarra Valley's super food: Yarra Valley Farms Jay Berries - Variety is the ultimate super food
- See how you can decrease your cholesterol: Managing and decreasing your cholesterol
- Check out if persimmons are healthy: Inspiro dietitian Tracey talks about one of the lesser known fruits
- Read what happens when you don't eat the right food: 11 holes in 20 teeth and only 4 years old
Shop Well Eat Well
The Inspiro Shop Well Eat Well card has been developed by Inspiro Dieticians to provide a handy reference guide to purchase healthy foods. Download it below or visit Inspiro to receive a printed copy.
Click here to download the Shop Well Eat Well card
Eating Disorder Services - Outer East Metro Melbourne
The page and document linked below outlines available services for people in Outer East Metropolitan Melbourne requiring treatment and support for eating disorders and related mental health issues. This document has been designed for professionals, and may be used by allied health clinicians, school welfare staff, medical professionals and others in a similar role.