Inspiro's dietitians are available in Lilydale and Belgrave. Call: 03 9028 0153
Our dietitians can help you understand nutritional information and provide practical advice about what to eat and develop a plan for you.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro Dietitian's and Nutritionists
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale. Belgrave or Healesville. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. University qualified dietitian's with experience
Our dietitians are university qualified (unlike most nutritionists), so they have spent years training and studying
4. Groups, programs and healthy recipes
See below and our blog for free healthy recipe's, groups sessions and workshops
5. Affordable pricing
We are a not for profit organisation, so our pricing is affordable and in most cases lower than competitors.
Inspiro dietitian recipe's and information
- 7 great food choices to keep your teeth health, click here: 7 great food choices to keep your teeth healthy
- Mexican inspired black bean and zucchini fritters: Black bean and zucchini fritters are simple, quick and easy to make
- Read more about healthy snacks: 14 Dietitian approved healthy plant based snacks
- See how you can improve your shopping: Shopping smarter at the supermarket
- Check out the clinical dietetics education services: Inspiro provides clinical dietetics education services from university trained dietitians
- See our famous salmon and sweet potato patties recipe here: Inspiro dietitian approved salmon and sweet potato patties
- Healthy desert ideas, check out our coco-date healthy bliss balls recipe and see the facts about coconut oill here
- Dietitian Tracey's favourite breakfast cereal: What is the healthiest breakfast cereal?
- Learn healthy eating tips: This weeks healthy eating tips from Lilydale dietitian Tracey Higgins
- Dietitian approved healthy and delicious lasagne: Perfect for the colder months, perfect for families and perfect fussy eaters
- For diabetes support at Inspiro click here: Diabetes education, support and diabetes advice at Inspiro
- Find out if breast feeding is really the best: The breast-feeding dilemma
- Healthy and delicious banana, date and chia biscuits: They’re soft, chewy and most importantly full of nutritious ingredients
- Here's how to buy the best groceries: Dietitian led local supermarket tours - Buy the best groceries for you and your family
- Read more about Yarra Valley's super food: Yarra Valley Farms Jay Berries - Variety is the ultimate super food
- See how you can decrease your cholesterol: Managing and decreasing your cholesterol
- All about a little known fruit called the persimmon: Inspiro dietitian Tracey talks about one of the lesser known fruits
- What happens when you eat too many sugary foods (ouch!): 11 holes in 20 teeth and only 4 years old
- Easy to make chicken noodle soup recipe: Dom's chicken noodle soup
- This recipe was created for our staff recipe book by student dietitian Laura and health promotion officer Toby: Pesto & Chicken Salad recipe
- 8 homemade nut-free lunchbox snacks and recipe's
- Student dietitian Dom's chicken noodle soup recipe
Groups and programs:
As part of the two-hour tour, an Inspiro dietitian will show you how to read and understand food labels and select
Healthy Supermarket Tours
healthy food alternatives. These tours are also suitable to those with prediabetes, overweight, high cholesterol
or anyone who is interested in healthy eating.
A comprehensive pocket size healthy shopping guide booklet is included as part of the tour cost and helps to take all the hard work out of food shopping.
Healthy Supermarket Tours
Call Diabetes Australia (VIC) to book on 1300 136 588.
Various sessions are offered throughout the year covering topics such as healthy cooking demonstrations, facts on ‘fad diets’ and cooking small.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating Workshop
These monthly workshops are run by an Accredited Practising Dietian and are ideal for anyone who struggles to maintain healthy eating habits. You will learn to be in more control of your eating and improve your relationship with food.
Dates: 3rd Tuesday of the month 5.00 – 6.30pm, starting Tuesday 16th August.
Location: 17 Clarke Street, Lilydale.
Cost: $20 per session or 3 sessions for $50.
Bookings are essential – please call 03 9028 0153 to book.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating Workshop flyer
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Fees for dietetics sessions can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
Shop Well Eat Well
The Inspiro Shop Well Eat Well card has been developed by Inspiro Dieticians to provide a handy reference guide to purchase healthy foods. Download it below or visit Inspiro to receive a printed copy.
Click here to download the Shop Well Eat Well card
Eating Disorder Services - Outer East Metro Melbourne
The page and document linked below outlines available services for people in Outer East Metropolitan Melbourne requiring treatment and support for eating disorders and related mental health issues. This document has been designed for professionals, and may be used by allied health clinicians, school welfare staff, medical professionals and others in a similar role.