Inspiro's dietitians are available! Due to the current health situation, we are providing our services via phone consultation
Call to make an appointment: 03 9028 0153
Our dietitians can help you understand nutritional information and provide practical advice about what to eat and develop a plan for you.
Inspiro dietitian recipes and information
- 7 great food choices to keep your teeth health, click here: 7 great food choices to keep your teeth healthy
- Mexican inspired black bean and zucchini fritters: Black bean and zucchini fritters are simple, quick and easy to make
- Read more about healthy snacks: 14 Dietitian approved healthy plant based snacks
- See how you can improve your shopping: Shopping smarter at the supermarket
- Check out the clinical dietetics education services: Inspiro provides clinical dietetics education services from university trained dietitians
- See our famous salmon and sweet potato patties recipe here: Inspiro dietitian approved salmon and sweet potato patties
- Healthy desert ideas, check out our coco-date healthy bliss balls recipe and see the facts about coconut oill here
- Dietitian Tracey's favourite breakfast cereal: What is the healthiest breakfast cereal?
- Learn healthy eating tips: This weeks healthy eating tips from Lilydale dietitian Tracey Higgins
- Dietitian approved healthy and delicious lasagne: Perfect for the colder months, perfect for families and perfect fussy eaters
- For diabetes support at Inspiro click here: Diabetes education, support and diabetes advice at Inspiro
- Find out if breast feeding is really the best: The breast-feeding dilemma
- Healthy and delicious banana, date and chia biscuits: They’re soft, chewy and most importantly full of nutritious ingredients
- See how you can decrease your cholesterol: Managing and decreasing your cholesterol
- All about a little known fruit called the persimmon: Inspiro dietitian Tracey talks about one of the lesser known fruits
- What happens when you eat too many sugary foods (ouch!): 11 holes in 20 teeth and only 4 years old
- Easy to make chicken noodle soup recipe: Dom's chicken noodle soup
- This recipe was created for our staff recipe book by student dietitian Laura and health promotion officer Toby: Pesto & Chicken Salad recipe
- 8 homemade nut-free lunchbox snacks and recipe's
- Student dietitian Dom's chicken noodle soup recipe
- Zucchini soup recipe from our staff favourites recipe book
Shop Well Eat Well
The Inspiro Shop Well Eat Well card has been developed by Inspiro Dieticians to provide a handy reference guide to purchase healthy foods. Download it below or visit Inspiro to receive a printed copy.
Click here to download the Shop Well Eat Well card
Eating Disorder Services - Outer East Metro Melbourne
The page and document linked below outlines available services for people in Outer East Metropolitan Melbourne requiring treatment and support for eating disorders and related mental health issues. This document has been designed for professionals, and may be used by allied health clinicians, school welfare staff, medical professionals and others in a similar role.