Inspiro's Diabetes services are located in Lilydale and Belgrave. Call: 03 9028 0153
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro for Diabetes
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale and Belgrave. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. Friendly Staff
Our staff are friendly and passionate about their job
4. Free advice and information
We have lots of diabetes information on our blog (here)
Diabetes groups, support and programs
Understanding Diabetes Course
This is a four week course for people with type 2 diabetes to learn how to manage their condition with confidence. This course is $7 per session.
Healthy Living Support Program
A 12-month program where you are assigned a dedicated health worker to help you set and reach your health goals and link you to other health services.. Find out more here.
Diabetes Assessment Service
This is a free service for people with diabetes. It includes an initial assessment and referral to Inspiro's Dietitian, Podiatrist and Diabetes Nurse Educator as required. Call 9028 0153.
Being active, maintaining a healthy weight and eating healthy are just some of the important lifestyle changes you can make to reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke. This FREE Diabetes Australia VIC program includes one individual and five group sessions with a health professional.
Life! Program - not for people diagnosed with diabetes
Each session runs for approximately 90 minutes.
- Diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Healthy eating and weight control
- Physical activity
- Stress management and improving sleep patterns
- Goal setting and managing lapses
- Get support and motivation to achieve and
- Maintain healthy lifestyle goals!
- Try our fun exercise for Diabetes program: https://www.inspiro.org.au/blog/exercise-for-diabetes
- We offer a course for people living with type 2 Diabetes: https://www.inspiro.org.au/blog/understanding-diabetes-a-course-for-people-living-with-type-2-diabetes
- Inspiro's Diabetes education and nurse based programs: https://www.inspiro.org.au/blog/diabetes-educators-nurse-services
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Diabetes education session fees can be found in the 'Inspiro Fees' download below.
For group prices please call us on 9738 8801.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9028 0153 to book.
HOW TO GET HERE