We're back and able to see children's and adults' general dental work as well as emergency dental work.
This page will be updated soon with details.
Please call: 03 9028 0153
Emergency Dental Work includes:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Facial swelling
- Facial Trauma
- Oral cancer or suspected malignancy
- Significant dental pain, usually affecting sleep
- Localised infection (abscess, pericoronitis, acute apical infection)
- Tooth fracture involving the pulp
- Significant dental trauma (avulsion or luxation)
- Medically necessary dental treatment (ie. prior to medical/surgical procedures)
- Dental conditions that if left untreated may become a dental emergency within 3 months such as extensive symptomatic cavitated caries lesions
Important dental resources and information
- Learn easier ways to floss: Here's the easy way
- It can be difficult to properly brush children's teeth. Here are: 10 tips to brush your child's teeth
- Fear of the dentist affects one in seven Aussies! Don't let fear ruin your teeth or smile
- Info and tips for brushing your child's teeth
- 6 food and drink tips from Inspiro dental for healthy teeth
- Local preschool awarded for improving the nutrition and oral health of Yarra Junction kids
- 10 ways to improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Hundreds of Yarra Ranges families are now better off in Belgrave
- Click here for: 7 foods to eat for healthy teeth
- The numbers will shock you: Half of all Australian children get cavities before the age of five
- Children with less less teeth enamel need special dental care
- Click here to read more about free teeth check and dental work for children in the Yarra Ranges
- Click here for the most commonly asked dental questions
- We have new dental chairs! Inspiro's new dental chairs will improve your experience
- Brooke and Cathy visit schools in the Yarra Ranges to check children's teeth: the dental screening dragon gets a name!
- How to protect children's teeth with enamel problems
All children under the age of 12 are free
Giving your child the best chance in life with good dental care matters. Starting your child off with good dental care will help protect their teeth for decades to come. A baby’s 20 primary teeth are already present in the jaws at birth. Those baby teeth that begin coming through the gums around 6 months help set the stage for future smiles by keeping space in the jaw for adult teeth.
High quality dental care matters to us
When it comes to your teeth you don’t want just anybody working on them. Government statistics show that not all dental services provide the same level of quality; Last year Inspiro dental performed well above the state average for dental service benchmarks.
Inspiro has well outperformed the state benchmark and the Eastern metro region benchmark for all dental health clinical indicators (in other words stats show that FAR less of our customers have faulty dentures or ongoing issues etc See the figures here.
As a result of our affordable rates and highly ranked state benchmarking Inspiro has received a reputation for quality dental services at reasonable prices.
Our usual dental services include:
- Emergency care
- Check-ups, cleaning and preventative care
- General care
- Advice for healthy teeth
Referrals to specialist care
Who can use our no-fee or low-fee service?
- Pensioner, Concession and Health Care card holders and their dependants
- All children aged 12 years and under
Who can get the first available public dental appointment?
Pensioner, Concession and Health Care Card holders and their dependants who are:
- School children
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health or disability services
Infection Control is a key element in Dental Services. To ensure that Inspiro Dental Service provides safe, high quality dental services we have strict policies and procedures in place, particularly in the area of Infection Control. To make sure these policies are followed properly we undertake regular audits of clinical practise and report outcomes to Inspiro’s Quality & Clinical Governance Committee.
Dental for children
Visit our happy kids teeth page here to find out more about visiting our dentist! Children are free. There are no out of pocket expenses for children 12 years and under and children aged 2-17 who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS).
How do I book an appointment or ask a question?
Call Inspiro on 9028 0153 or email email@example.com.
Location of Inspiro Lilydale's dental clinic
Location of Inspiro Belgrave's dental clinic
Inspiro provides dental services to the outer east and outer south eastern suburbs of Melbourne including but no limited to: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, The Basin, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.