Our dental clinic offers quality, affordable dental care for the whole family. Help keep your family's teeth healthy and happy with high quality, affordable dental care from Inspiro. We offer a 10% discount off our private dental services for seniors, health care and pensioner concession card holders (not including dentures, crowns and bridges).
Inspiro welcomes everyone, including those with or without health care and pensioner concession cards and private health insurance (we offer on the spot claims).
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro dental
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale. Belgrave or Healesville. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. Higher standards
Our dental department are required to uphold higher clinical standards than regular dentists. We ALWAYS exceed these standards.
4. Free advice and information
See our blog (here) for free dental advice, teeth care advice and answers to the most common dental questions we get asked.
5. Affordable pricing
We are a not for profit organisation, so our pricing is affordable and in most cases lower than competitors. Dental is free at Inspiro for children under 12.
Important dental resources and information
- Learn easier ways to floss: Here's the easy way
- It can be difficult to properly brush children's teeth. Here are: 10 tips to brush your child's teeth
- Fear of the dentist affects one in seven Aussies! Don't let fear ruin your teeth or smile
- Info and tips for brushing your child's teeth
- 6 food and drink tips from Inspiro dental for healthy teeth
- Local preschool awarded for improving the nutrition and oral health of Yarra Junction kids
- 10 ways to improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Hundreds of Yarra Ranges families are now better off in Belgrave
- Click here for: 7 foods to eat for healthy teeth
- The numbers will shock you: Half of all Australian children get cavities before the age of five
- Children with less less teeth enamel need special dental care
- Click here to read more about free teeth check and dental work for children in the Yarra Ranges
- Click here for the most commonly asked dental questions
- We have new dental chairs! Inspiro's new dental chairs will improve your experience
- Brooke and Cathy visit schools in the Yarra Ranges to check children's teeth: the dental screening dragon gets a name!
- How to protect children's teeth with enamel problems
Affordable dental care - Inspiro’s dental clinic provides affordable dental care. All children under the age of 12 are free
Giving your child the best chance in life with good dental care matters. Starting your child off with good dental care will help protect their teeth for decades to come. A baby’s 20 primary teeth are already present in the jaws at birth. Those baby teeth that begin coming through the gums around 6 months help set the stage for future smiles by keeping space in the jaw for adult teeth.
Get your families teeth fixed early to avoid spending thousands
It’s much better to see the dentist for a yearly check-up rather than waiting until the time that your neglect has started causing you pain and discomfort (and additional cost). This same principle applies to your children.
High quality dental care matters to us
When it comes to your teeth you don’t want just anybody working on them. Government statistics show that not all dental services provide the same level of quality; Last year Inspiro dental performed well above the state average for dental service benchmarks.
Inspiro has well outperformed the state benchmark and the Eastern metro region benchmark for all dental health clinical indicators (in other words stats show that FAR less of our customers have faulty dentures or ongoing issues etc). See the figures here.
As a result of our affordable rates and highly ranked state benchmarking Inspiro has received a reputation for quality dental services at reasonable prices.
Higher standards than other dental clinics
As a side note we are also required by NSQHS to comply with strict infection control standards (higher standards than normal dental clinics). In addition private health insurance is likely to cover most or all of our standard private dental fees.
Our dental services include:
- Emergency care
- Check-ups, cleaning and preventative care
- General care
- Advice for healthy teeth
Referrals to specialist care
Who can use our no-fee or low-fee service?
- Pensioner, Concession and Health Care card holders and their dependants
- All children aged 12 years and under
Who can get the first available public dental appointment?
Pensioner, Concession and Health Care Card holders and their dependants who are:
- School children
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health or disability services
Who can use our private (fee-paying dental service with no wait-list?
- Children with Child Dental Benefits Scheme are bulk billed with no out-of-pocket fees
- Seniors and pensioners receive a 10% discount off private dental services
- Health Care card holders and their children receive a 10% discount off private dental services
- Private health insurance members
Everyone else. Yes, everyone!
Infection Control is a key element in Dental Services. To ensure that Inspiro Dental Service provides safe, high quality dental services we have strict policies and procedures in place, particularly in the area of Infection Control. To make sure these policies are followed properly we undertake regular audits of clinical practise and report outcomes to Inspiro’s Quality & Clinical Governance Committee.
Dental for children
Visit our happy kids teeth page here to find out more about visiting our dentist! Children are free. There are no out of pocket expenses for children 12 years and under and children aged 2-17 who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). This mean parents do not need to make a private health insurance claim in these instances.
How much does dental at Inspiro cost?
- Dental Checkup - $54.00
- Teeth Scale & Clean - $91.00 (not a teeth check-up)
- Check up, clean and x-rays package - $185
- Tooth extraction - starting from $130.00 and up depending on complexity
- Teeth Fillings - starting from $106.00
- RCT - $900.00 starting for anterior tooth
- Crown - $1500.00
- Teeth Bleaching - $350.00-$450.00
- Mouth sport guard - $350.00
- Night guard for grinding teeth - $500.00
- Xrays - $38.00 per film
- Dentures - $1721
More information about our private dental fees can be found in the documents below:
Location of Inspiro Belgrave's dental clinic
Inspiro provides dental services to the outer east and outer south eastern suburbs of Melbourne including but no limited to: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, The Basin, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.