Inspiro's Children's speech therapy is located in Lilydale and Belgrave.
Call: 03 9028 0153
Inspiro’s children’s speech therapy helps preschool-aged children get ready for school.
5 Reasons to choose Inspiro Children's speech therapy
1. Free phone consultation
Call us on 9028 0153 and we will explain our services and help you find the best match for your situation.
2. Easy access - we have multiple locations
Choose from Lilydale and Belgrave. We also have free parking right next to all sites.
3. Friendly Staff
Our staff are friendly and passionate about their job
4. Free advice and information
We have lots of helpful children's advice and information on our blog (here)
5. Affordable pricing
We are a not for profit organisation, so our pricing is affordable and in most cases lower than competitors.
A children’s speech therapist works with preschool aged children who are experiencing difficulties in areas such as:
- The use and understanding of language
- Speaking clearly
- Speech fluency and articulation
- Fluency of speech (stuttering)
How we can help your child
Our children’s speech therapist works with preschool aged children who are experiencing difficulties in areas such as: the use and understanding of language, speaking clearly, stuttering and fluency of speech. Children may need speech-language therapy due to a range of reasons, it's more common that you might think.
We help you to help your child
Our child speech therapists can’t be there with your child every day like you can. So, giving you the tools and understanding to help your child with their challenges is paramount in their development. We can assist with voice, speech fluency, speech articulation difficulties, and language complications
At Inspiro Children's Speech Therapy we provide assessment and treatment of:
- Stuttering and prolongation of speech syllable, sounds and words
- Oral Motor Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Receptive Language Disorder
- Phonological Disorders
- Expressive Language Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
WHO CAN USE THIS SERVICE?
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST? Children's speech therapy fees - up to a 1 hr session:
- Low income household: Free
- Medium income household: $10
- High income household: $120
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us on 9028 0153 to book.
Children's speech pathology flyer
- Inspiro also do children's occupational therapy: Children's occupational therapy
- Inspiro's free teeth check and dental work for children: Free teeth check and dental work for children
- Sleep is enormously important for children, and many simply don't get enough. Our 10 sleeping tips: 10 sleeping tips
This service is supported by funding by from the Victorian Government.