Inspiro offers children's occupational therapy in the Yarra Ranges.
Call: 03 9028 0153
Children’s Occupational Therapy Services
A children’s occupational therapist works with preschool – aged children with mild to moderate delays in the areas of self – care, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, and play skills.
Our children’s occupational therapist will provide you with the tools and understanding to support your child to become more independent with:
- Self – care activities (such as toilet training, dressing, sleeping)
- Hand skills (holding a pencil, drawing, cutting with scissors, playing with small objects)
- Body skills (balancing, coordinating their movements, ball skills, core strength)
- Play skills (developing imaginary play skills)
- Using sensory strategies to manage their attention, activity levels, emotional responses and behavioural responses
Children with moderate to severe delays and diagnosed developmental delays (such as autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, behavioural disorders and multiple disabilities) are eligible for services through Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). These services are best placed to meet the needs of these children and their families, and eligible children should be encouraged to access them.
If your child is aged 0 – 6 and has a moderate – severe delay and/or diagnosed developmental delay, please contact Link Health and Community – the community partner delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECI) services for children aged 0 – 6 across Eastern Melbourne and Inner Gippsland for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Phone: 1800 546 532
Call 9028 0153 for more information or to make an appointment