Please click on the document below to download. This is an editable document that you can complete on your computer.
When you have completed the form please send to: email@example.com
Referral checklist form
Information about our services
To find out more information on each of our services, click on the links below:
Everyone can access our services
They are three ways to do this:
MBS VIA CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT (CDM) CARE PLAN FOR PATIENTS WITH A CHRONIC OR TERMINAL MEDICAL CONDITION.
All Health Care and Pensioner Concession card holders with a care plan are bulk billed with no out-of-pocket expenses.
COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
Priority access is given to:
- Pensioners or Health Care card holders and their dependants
- school students up to 18 years of age (preschool-age only for paediatric OT and speech therapy)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- refugees or asylum seekers
- those who are homeless or at risk
- registered clients of mental health or disability services
- pregnant women (dental services and Health Mothers Healthy Babies only)
For everyone, including those with or without private health insurance. Fees apply..
Yes, we welcome GP care plans, SCTT forms, online S2S forms and self referrals.
MOST OF OUR SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT BOTH OUR LILYDALE AND BELGRAVE SITES
- PHONE: 9028 0153
- FAX: 9739 4689
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum standard for referral
In order for Inspiro to provide the best care to patients, we have defined the minimum amount of information we need. Please include the following information when you refer to Inspiro. Additional information is welcome.
|REFERRAL TYPE||GP REFERRALS|
|Physiotherapy and Podiatry||Plus any relevant scan or x-ray reports|
|Diabetes education and dietitian||Plus
Please click HERE for details of fees and client income thresholds
Our public services currently have waiting lists. Your client may be eligible for priority access.