Located in Lilydale, Belgrave and Healesville, Inspiro is your local health service. Call 9028 0153.
Why work with us?
We are based out of Lilydale, Belgrave and Healesville and we are a passionate community health organisation committed to providing quality health care services to the people of the Yarra Ranges.We offer a dynamic, rewarding and family-friendly environment for experienced health and administrative professionals. Every member of our team is supported through initiatives such as salary packaging, healthy work practices and training opportunities.
Scroll down to view our employment opportunities, including Belgrave employment opportunities, Lilydale employment opportunities and Healesville employment opportunities.
Positions available (1):
Working across the Shire of Yarra Ranges, Inspiro is a passionate, local, not-for-profit community health organisation committed to providing quality allied health, counselling, dental and health promotion services to the Yarra Ranges Community.
We have a volunteer vacancy for a dedicated, committed individual to assist with the Interlink Program. The Interlink Program provides a structured activity program for adults with an Intellectual disability. The aim of the program is to provide a social atmosphere in which clients can interact, develop their individual physical, emotional, social and intellectual potential and further their independence. Each term has a theme around which activities are structured.
You will be involved with ::
- Assist in the setting up of the program.
- Observe the clients for progress and safety and report any concerns to staff member.
- Assist with delivery of program under the direction of the staff members.
- Encourage clients to be independent but be willing to assist them when required.
- Assist with the packing up after the program.
- Assist staff on outings with getting around safely and getting in and out of the bus or cars
- Assist in being a driver on outings
To qualify for the role, you will need the following :
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to work under the direction of a member of staff.
- Patience and good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with and be accepting of a broad range of people
- Some group work experience and skills would be advantageous
- Full driver’s licence
- Current volunteer WWC check
You will be required once a week on a Wednesday from 10 am to 3 pm. Our building is located at 1616 – 1622 Burwood Highway, Belgrave
For further information and full position description click here, or contact Alisa McBurney, Occupational Therapist on 03 9738 8801 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Please send your resume addressing the key selection criteria via e-mail to email@example.com by 5pm, 16th February 2019.
Successful candidate will require to undergo a Police check prior to commencement of work.
Find out more about Inspiro community health by clicking on the links below:
- Affordable dental and free dental for children
- Affordable physio
- Counselling for youth, families and adults
- Speech therapy for children and adults and occupational therapy
- Free children and family support
- Dietetics and expert nutrition advice.
- Diabetes education
- Play, exercise, development and social groups for children, adults and the elderly
- Quit smoking and alcohol and drug support groups
- Free in school teeth checks for primary school students
- Interest free loans and university scholarships
- Exercise physiology
Inspiro provides health services to the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, including but not limited to these suburbs: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.