Inspiro is your local health service. Call 9738 8801.
We offer free, low cost and competitively priced health services - Click the links below to find out more.
- Affordable dental services and free dental for children under 12
- Affordable physio - great for sore backs, tight muscles, post injury recovery
- Counselling for youth, families and adults, and a range of psychology services
- Podiatry - Got yuck feet or ingrown toenails? Get them fixed before they get worse
- Speech therapy for children and adults and occupational therapy
- Free children and family support and a womens health clinic
- Dietetics and expert nutrition advice - get fit, lose weight, feel healthy, look good.
- Diabetes education - get your diabetes under control today!
- Play, exercise, development and social groups for children, adults and the elderly
- Quit smoking and alcohol and drug support groups
- Free in school teeth checks for primary school students
- Interest free loans and university scholarships
Why work with us?
We are based out of Lilydale, Belgrave and Healesville and we are a passionate community health organisation committed to providing quality health care services to the people of the Yarra Ranges.
We offer a dynamic, rewarding and family-friendly environment for experienced health and administrative professionals. Every member of our team is supported through initiatives such as salary packaging, healthy work practices and training opportunities.
Scroll down to view our employment opportunities Belgrave, emplyment opportunites Lilydale and employment opportunities Healesville.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist – Maternity leave position
Inspiro is a not-for-profit community health service located in Melbourne’s outer east, providing quality primary health, dental and counselling services. We embrace differences in health needs, and work to provide individuals and communities the care necessary to lead healthier lives.
We currently have a full-time position available for a 12 month maternity leave role for a Grade 2 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team.
As the successful applicant, you will provide a range of individual and group programs to preschool aged children with mild to moderate learning and developmental difficulties. In partnership with their families, you will aim to help children realise their academic and social potential and to positively participate in family and community life. Experience in working with children with a disability and/or in an Early Intervention program is preferable. You will also participate in the development of the service as it expands into new markets.
Inspiro offers a dynamic, rewarding and friendly environment for experienced health and administrative professionals. Every member of our team is supported through initiatives such as healthy work practices and training opportunities.
Full position description is available here. Please send resume addressing the key selection criteria to Andrea Waugh via e-mail to Andrea.email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 26 February 2018 or by post to 17 Clarke Street, Lilydale 3140. For further information about the role, please contact Andrea Waugh on 9738 8801
Only people legally entitled to work in Australia and with current AHPRA registration need apply. Successful candidates who have resided overseas for 12 months or more within the last 10 years, must provide Inspiro with an international police record check prior to commencement of work.
Inspiro is a non-for-profit, non-government community health service located in Melbourne’s outer east, committed to providing quality primary health, dental and counselling services to the people of the Yarra Ranges.
We are currently recruiting experienced and qualified dental assistants for casual positions. As this is a casual position, you may be called upon at short notice to cover staff absences and leave periods. Flexibility is required as the dental clinic operates Monday to Saturday and some evenings. The positions will be based at our Lilydale clinic; however, applicants may be required to travel to our Healesville and Belgrave sites.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of two years’ dental assisting experience
- A minimum of Certificate III in Dental Assisting (or equivalent)
- The ability to work individually and as a team
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical chair-side assistance and support
- Undertaking instrument reprocessing procedures including sterilization
- Assisting clinicians off-site for dental screening
- Participating in oral health promotion and instruction
- Compliance with the organizations infection control policies and procedure
- Working with the organization to maintain accreditation standards
We offer a dynamic, rewarding and friendly environment for experienced health professionals. Each member of our team is supported through initiatives such as healthy wok practices and training opportunities.
For further information and a full position description click here or contact Ali Benbow on 03 9738 8801.
Please send your resume addressing the key selection criteria, with a cover letter attached via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, applications can be submitted via post to:
Att: Anna Yap - Inspiro
17 Clark Street
Lilydale VIC 3140
Applications must be submitted by 5pm Friday 9th February. Applicants must have a satisfactory police and employment related Working with Children Check and be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Inspiro is expanding – we are looking for a podiatrist, an occupational therapist and a dietitian
Inspiro is a not-for-profit community health service in Melbourne’s outer east. Our dynamic multi-disciplinary Primary Care team is expanding to meet the challenges of the changing face of community health and the introduction of the NDIS and My Aged Care. All positions are funded until June 30th 2019 with the possibility of ongoing employment subject to funding.
If you are excited by change and up for a challenge, these roles will suit you. In our adult team, we are looking to fill the following positions:
- Full time Podiatrist,
- Full time Occupational Therapist and
- Dietician (4 days/week) – potential to work with the Paediatric team, depending on experience.
The Podiatry and Dietetics roles will have a fee-for-service component with support to develop this. All positions will work at Lilydale and at our new Belgrave site.
To be successful in any of these roles, you must be enthusiastic, have experience in working with a variety of people and presentations, and understand the move to consumer directed care and client held funds. You will be working in partnership with local aged and disability services to prepare for and provide services under these new service models.
We offer a dynamic, rewarding and friendly environment for experienced health professionals. Every member of our team is supported through generous salary packaging benefits, initiatives such as healthy work practices and training opportunities.
For further information and full position descriptions click here:
Podiatrist position description
Occupational therapist position description
Dietitian position description
Or contact Jennie Allen on 9738 8810. Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via e-mail to email@example.com or by post to HR Officer, Inspiro at 17 Clarke Street, Lilydale VIC 3140, by 5pm Wednesday 7th February 2018.