Located in Lilydale and Belgrave, Inspiro is your local health service. Call 9028 0153.
Why work with us?
Inspiro exists to inspire healthier lives. We do this by enhancing health and wellbeing for all people in the Yarra Ranges community through responsive, affordable, accessible and high-quality health care. Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing
- Generous salary and benefits under various Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Scholarships up to $10,000 annually
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Subsidised on-site Pilates classes
- Flexible, family friendly and outcome focused culture
- Individualised supervision and professional development coaching
- Volunteer leave available
Scroll down to view our current employment opportunities.
To apply for any of our listed opportunities:
Please send your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com. Only people legally entitled to work in Australia need apply and you will be required to undertake a National Police Check. You are also required to have a current employment related Working with Children Check. Successful candidates who have resided overseas for 12 months or more (within the last 10 years), will be required to provide an international police record check prior to commencement of work.
Dentist (6 month fixed term contract)
We have a 2 day a week 6-month fixed term contract for a qualified classified 3B Dentist. Working Tuesday 8:30am to 5pm, with the option to work the late shift from 5pm to 8pm & Thursday 8:30pm to 5pm. As a senior member of the team you will provide evidence based high quality, safe, patient/client centred care that meets current professional best practice standards within a Community Health setting.
Working as a part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. You will treat clients with a diverse range of needs in accordance with Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) Community Dental Program Guidelines.
- Provide a general dental service to clients of Inspiro, in line with all policies, procedures, and guidelines for practice and Award level.
- Ensure high levels of customer service by undertaking duties in a professional and timely manner when dealing with clients and the public.
- Maintain and process patient records in accordance with DHSV Clinical Record Standards and the Health Records Act 2002.
- Adhere to Inspiro’s and comply with best practice Infection Control Guidelines.
- Provide professional guidance and support for dental auxiliaries, assistants, clerical staff, less experienced Dentists and any volunteers assisting the dental program.
- Ensure the appropriate referral of patients for specialist services.
- Meet individual targets set and provide feedback to the Dental Unit Manager on issues related to clinical performance.
This role requires:
- Registered as a Dentist with AHPRA.
- Ionizing Radiation Apparatus Operating License in Victoria.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in a wide range of dental assessment procedures, treatments and activities for children and adults.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and supervision to clinical support staff and work as part of a team.
Our team of Occupational Therapists (OT) have depth of experience, problem-solve together and are open and supportive. We have an opportunity for a passionate OT to join our team, on either permanent or temporary contract, with both part-time & full-time hours available. Our OT’s support clients with a range of physical, cognitive, social, emotional and mental health challenges, to maximise their capacity to participate in a range of meaningful activities.
Our team partners with clients to promote independence and enhanced quality of life by:
- Deliver high-quality Occupational Therapy service centred around the client’s needs mostly in the client’s home or within the Yarra Ranges community
- Undertake assessments, planning, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement related to the provision of OT services
- Prepare applications to appropriate funding bodies
- Participate in planning delivery and evaluation of group programs as appropriate
This role requires:
- Degree or post-graduate diploma approved by OT Australia
- Currency of registration with AHPRA as Occupational Therapist
- Experience in working with a broad client base, with a range of functional impairments
- Current Victorian Driver’s License and ability to drive a range of vehicles
- Registration with the State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP), preferably as amber or red prescribe
- Experience in working with the NDIS would be an advantage
General and Family Violence Counsellor
We have a permanent four-day a week vacancy for a suitably qualified Social Worker with Mental Health Accreditation.
To be successful in the role, you must be eligible for membership with the Australian Association of Social Worker’s (AASW), with demonstrated experience in counselling and an understanding of, and commitment to, family violence principles and practices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality counselling services to clients of Inspiro
- Identify, assess, plan and implement effective intervention for clients and, where relevant their families, which:
- client directed, collaborative and consultative.
- aims to promote independence, resilience and enhanced quality of life.
- Participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of group programs as appropriate including co-facilitation of groups with other members of the team.
- Provide service coordination, consultation and ongoing feedback to referring agents and other relevant agencies through case liaison, preparing high quality assessment, review and discharge reports and communicating with external agencies.
This role requires:
- Tertiary qualifications in social work and eligibility for membership of AASW
- Current Mental Health accreditation or actively working towards
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in working with people with mental health illness
- Capacity to provide high quality family violence counselling to a diverse range of clients
- Knowledge of Family Therapy and/or Trauma Informed Practice
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence and ability to drive a range of vehicles as required
We have a volunteer vacancy for a dedicated, committed individual to assist with the Interlink Program. The Interlink Program provides a structured activity program for adults with an Intellectual disability. The aim of the program is to provide a social atmosphere in which clients can interact, develop their individual physical, emotional, social and intellectual potential and further their independence. Each term has a theme around which activities are structured.
You will be involved with:
- Assist in the setting up of the program
- Observe the clients for progress and safety and report any concerns to staff member
- Assist with delivery of program under the direction of the staff members
- Encourage clients to be independent but be willing to assist them when required
- Assist with the packing up after the program
- Assist staff on outings with getting around safely and getting in and out of the bus or cars
- Assist in being a driver on outings
To qualify for the role, you will need the following :
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to work under the direction of a member of staff.
- Patience and good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with and be accepting of a broad range of people
- Some group work experience and skills would be advantageous
- Full driver’s licence
You will be required once a week on a Wednesday from 10am to 3pm at our office located at 1616 – 1624 Burwood Highway, Belgrave
For further information and full position description click here, or contact Alisa McBurney, Occupational Therapist on 03 9738 8801 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Please send your resume addressing the key selection criteria via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Police check prior to commencement of work and hold a current volunteer Working with Children Check.
Find out more about Inspiro community health by clicking on the links below:
Affordable dental and free dental for children
Counselling for youth, families and adults
Speech therapy for children and adults and occupational therapy
Free children and family support
Dietetics and expert nutrition advice.
Play, exercise, development and social groups for children, adults and the elderly
Quit smoking and alcohol and drug support groups
Free in school teeth checks for primary school students
Interest free loans and university scholarships
Inspiro provides health services to the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, including but not limited to these suburbs: Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Patch, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.