Why work with us?
Inspiro exists to inspire healthier lives. We do this by enhancing health and well-being for all people in the Yarra Ranges community through responsive, low-cost, accessible and high-quality health care. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing
- Generous salary and benefits under various Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Scholarships up to $10,000 annually
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Subsidised on-site Pilates classes
- Flexible, family friendly and outcome focused culture
- Individualised supervision and professional development coaching
- Volunteer leave available
Scroll down to view our current employment opportunities.
Inspiro has the following roles available:
We are seeking a highly-skilled HR Advisor, on a part-time permanent basis - 3 days a week, to work across our beautifully refurbished Lilydale site and Belgrave location.
Working in a fast-paced environment our HR team supports the organisation across all aspects of the employment life-cycle. From Talent Management, Performance Management, Industrial Relations, Engagement and Retention and everything in between, this position works across a diverse range of responsibilities and would suit a HR generalist with a friendly and values-driven approach.
If you are someone who is highly organised, self-motivated and is an excellent team player who enjoys working with a variety of stakeholders, then this role is well suited to you!
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to managers and employees in workforce planning, job design, recruitment and on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, remuneration, conflict resolution and off-boarding.
- Support, management and employees in the interpretation and adherence to the Enterprise Agreement and/or appropriate industrial agreements.
- Contribute to the development and review of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure the quality and compliance of HR documentation with appropriate storage.
- Contribute to the establishment and implementation of an electronic HR Information System for workforce data.
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Act as the key point of contact for the onboarding of new employees.
- Perform monthly workforce reporting in preparation for the monthly report.
- Assist with payroll processing as required.
- Maintain Inspiro’s Learning Management system (GO1) by assisting with content creation, system administration and reporting.
- Assist with the Health & Wellbeing & OHS committees and objectives as required.
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested by the HR Manager.
Key Role Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist/HR Advisor role (minimum of 5 years) with a sound knowledge of contemporary HR practices.
- Previous experience implementing and/or maintaining a HR/Payroll system.
- Solid knowledge of relevant WHS legislation and standards.
- Proven ability to interpret and apply Enterprise Agreements and/or other industrial agreements, providing advice to management and employees.
- Coaching skills at both an organisational and individual level.
- Sound project management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and application of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing quality improvement initiatives.
- A proactive, professional and customer-focused approach with the ability to influence and negotiate effective outcomes with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Experience in dealing with difficult stakeholders where empathy and discretion is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member.
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence and the ability to drive a range of vehicles as required
- Current Working with Children’s Check valid for employment purposes
If you have what it takes, please apply via SEEK via the link here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50941372 by 4th December, 2020.
Only people legally entitled to work in Australia need apply. You are required to have a current employment related working with children check. Successful candidates who have resided overseas will be required to provide an international police record check prior to commencement of work.
Find out more about Inspiro community health by clicking on the links below:
Affordable dental and free dental for children
Counselling for youth, families and adults
Speech therapy for children and adults and occupational therapy
Free children and family support
Dietetics and expert nutrition advice.
Play, exercise, development and social groups for children, adults and the elderly
Quit smoking and alcohol and drug support groups
Free in school teeth checks for primary school students
Interest free loans and university scholarships