It's important to Inspiro that the information we give people about our services are easy to understand and are reaching them in the right way. That's why we are looking for volunteers to help design the messages with us, and review and give input on publications such as our website, brochures, and other communication materials.
Make a difference to your community
We are looking for volunteers who live in the Yarra Ranges and are either:
- People age 18+ years old who live in Belgrave or in nearby suburbs - to share your input on services at the Belgrave Hub.
- Parents with preschool age children - to share your input on services for young families.
- Youth and young adults age 12 - 25 years - to share your input on our Youth and Family Counselling services.
- Parents with a child aged 12 - 25 years - to share your input on our Youth and Family Counselling services.
We only need a very small amount of your time
You'll be given copies or links to our publications, asked to review them and share your ideas and suggestions with us. You can review the publications at home, and share your ideas with us over the phone, in emails or in person.
How to register to be a volunteer
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below or email Monica Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9738 8863 to register your interest.
If emailing, please confirm in your email:
- Your first name and surname
- The suburb you live in
- Your email address and phone number
- If you are interested in volunteering as:
- A person age 18 years or older who lives in or near Belgrave
- A parent with a preschool age child
- A person aged 12 - 25, or a parent with a child age 12 - 25