Are you feeling pain or discomfort? All Australians can feel healthier and benefit from and a caring physiotherapist. Physiotherapy restores and improves a person's ability to move and function through rehabilitation.
Inspiro's physiotherapy services are located nearby
We provide physiotherapy at our health centres in Belgrave and Lilydale. Inspiro has physiotherapy services at very competitive rates for all local residents. If you've ever wondered how can I find effective physiotherapy near me then we can help.
For private physiotherapy services at Inspiro Lilydale and Inspiro Belgrave.
Call 03 9028 0153 or
Inspiro offers physiotherapy services available to book privately, meaning that you can access our professionals at your convenience, with flexible times and at affordable prices.
We provide professional, quality and affordable care
If you have private health insurance, we can efficiently and easily process your claims on the spot using HICAPS. We provide physiotherapy for patients with Bupa healthcare and all other healthcare cards
Our physiotherapists can help with a wide variety of mobility, muscle or joint problems. If you have difficulty walking or concerns with balance or can’t get rid of that nagging back pain, physiotherapy is ideal.
Take control of your health today
Australians are increasingly visiting physiotherapists once they have decided that they are sick of pain and discomfort and want to take control of their health.
Inspiro's very competitively priced physiotherapists have years of experience treating clients from the Yarra Ranges. Maroondah and outer Eastern Melbourne areas. Because we have multiple experience staff you can choose who you would like to see when you book over the phone.
Inspiro Physio is one of the leading physiotherapy clinics in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Our physiotherapists work with you to help you manage your pain.
Inspiro physiotherapy provide expert hands-on evaluation, assessment and treatment of individuals with a range of conditions such as back pain, falls and mobility issues, osteoarthritis in the hips and knees and other joint or muscles problems.
Our team of skilled physical therapists specialise in back pain, falls prevention and mobility and can assist with a wide range of conditions.
Physiotherapists can help with a wide range conditions, injuries and ailments including:
- Back pain
- Falls prevention
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgery rehabilitation and cardio-respiratory issues
- Neurological injuries caused by stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and more
- Clients with multiple sources of pain who require multiple treatments
- Managing osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis while rehabilitating from orthopaedic surgery
- Inspiro’s physiotherapists can help you recover from surgery or other events, and prescribe exercises to improve your quality of life.
How physiotherapy can help older people
As we age our ability to move freely begins to diminish. This can be a result of the natural ageing process or an injury. Physiotherapy can help alleviate pain, improve mobility and even restore fitness in older people.
Says London physiotherapist, Sammy Margo, “Physiotherapy can make day-to-day activities easier. For example, it could help you if you have difficulties walking, climbing stairs, or getting in and out of bed. It can also help you if you have had a fall or are recovering from an operation,”
Kathleen Bardwell is Inspiro’s local physiotherapist at Inspiro Belgrave.
We now provide physiotherapy services at our new Belgrave building: Inspiro's open at Belgrave
Sore neck or back?: Solutions to the problems of sitting at a desk for too long
Move more and age better: Three out of four Aussies aged over 65 don’t get enough exercise
Our physiotherapists at Lilydale and Belgrave are qualified to provide:
- Physiotherapy for carpal tunnel
- Physiotherapy for hip bursitis
- Physiotherapy for neck pain
- Physiotherapy for hip pain
- Physiotherapy for vertigo
- Physiotherapy for meniscus tears
- Physiotherapy for lower back pain and discomfort
- Physiotherapy for sciatica
- Physiotherapy for tennis elbow
- Physiotherapy for patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulders
- Physiotherapy for scoliosis
- Physiotherapy for shoulder pain
- Physiotherapy for knee pain or discomfort
- Physiotherapy to improve balance
- Physiotherapy to increase flexibility
- Physiotherapy to strengthen legs
- Physiotherapy to strengthen knees
- Physiotherapy to improve posture
- Physiotherapy with dementia patients
- Physiotherapy with stroke patients
- Physiotherapy with ultrasound
- Physiotherapy with traction
About Inspiro’s full range of health services
Inspiro is a not-for-profit health service that provides physiotherapy services and many other health services.
Inspiro provides dental, physiotherapy, counselling, youth counselling, occupational therapy, adult speech therapy, child speech therapy, podiatry, child & family support, dietetics & nutrition advice, diabetes education, small loans for those in need and My Aged Care and aged care services.
If you live in any of the following suburbs you are eligible to use Inspiro's Physiotherapy services:
Badger Creek, Bayswater, Bayswater North, Belgrave, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South, Boronia, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Croydon North, Croydon, Croydon Hills, East Warburton, Emerald, Ferny Creek, Healesville, Heathmont, Hoddles Creek, Kallista, Kalorama, Kilsyth South, Kilsyth, Launching Place, Lilydale, Lysterfield, Macclesfield, Menzies Creek, Millgrove, Monbulk, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Narre Warren East, Olinda, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Sassafras, Selby, Seville, Seville East, Silvan, Tecoma, The Basin, The Patch, Tremont, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Wandin, Wandin North, Warrandyte South, Warranwood, Warburton, Wesburn, Wonga Park, Woori Yallock, Yarra Valley, Yarra Glen, Yarra Junction and Yellingbo.
If you are not located in any of these suburbs contact us on (03) 9028 0153 as we may still be able to assist