Important links to information about the Belgrave Community Health Hub
Inspiro is now open at Belgrave! Local residents have access to essential community health services in an expansive (and easy to park at) modern and comfortable building - The Belgrave Community Hub. The Hub has health services provided by Inspiro but is also home to Yarra Ranges Council's maternal and child health services, and emergency support services provided by the Dandenong Ranges Emergency Relief Service, or DRES.
1. Inspiro open's in Belgrave - here's what's happening
2. Services available at the Belgrave Community Hub - managed by Inspiro
3. Physiotherapist Kathleen at Inspiro Belgrave
4. Opening hours increased for Inspiro's Belgrave health hub
5. This history of Inspiro, and why we chose Belgrave
6. Dandenong Ranges Emergency Relief Service
7. Inspiro Belgrave Hub - official opening
8. Inspiro Belgrave Hub home page
Belgrave Hub officially opens on Monday 26th March 2019
Inspiro moved into the Belgrave Hub located at 1616/1624 Burwood Hwy, Belgrave on Monday 26th March (read about the open day here), and had our first public visitors and clients at 9am the next day. Call us on 9028 0153.
Community services are now operating from the building on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. At this stage, Dental Services will not start until a formal sterilisation area can be established; which will hopefully be very soon! (Subscribe to our email for updates here).
Inspiro’s Belgrave Hub health services:
- Dietetics at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Children’s (paediatric) occupational therapy at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Children’s (paediatric) speech therapy at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Physiotherapy at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Podiatry at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Counselling at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Dental at Inspiro Belgrave (coming soon) - learn more
- NDIS services at Inspiro Belgrave - learn more
- Diabetes Education - learn more
The Belgrave Inspiro health project has been many years in the making and is a culmination of a partnership between Inspiro and the Yarra Ranges Council. This building means that the Belgrave community can have access to a wide variety of services under the same roof.
But it’s not just Inspiro that have made the big move. The Yarra Ranges Council's Maternal Child Health and Dandenong Ranges Emergency Relief Services have also moved in. The Dandenong Ranges Emergency Relief Services will be helping those in need and feeding up to thirty people a day from a purpose-built kitchen. The Yarra Ranges Council’s Child Development Services and Youth Development Services have started, and soon they'll be joined by Aged & Disability Services (read more here)
Belgrave Health Hub operating hours
The Belgrave Community health hub hours have changed, click here to find out the new hours and the reason for the change.
The building has four multi-purpose rooms plus meeting rooms and consulting rooms on the upper level. For those who have been to us before, Inspiro's services will operate in a similar way as they formally did from the old Inspiro Tecoma site, except in a better building with more comfortable facilities, rooms and a greater range of services.
The Belgrave Hub is a partnership between the Yarra Ranges Council and Inspiro Community Health Service
All in all, after the very busy week of moving in, we are pleased with the way things are progressing and thank everyone for their patience waiting for the new Belgrave site to open.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking call 9028 0153.
The children's playground at the Belgrave Hub