Parents are often curious and sometimes concerned about whether our little ones are developing as expected and meeting the important 'milestones'. We're worried if they are growing fast enough, if the funny way they say some words is normal, or if they should be talking well by a certain age.
Have you ever wondered?
1. When should my child grow out of their lisp?
2. My child often repeats the first word of their sentence – are they thinking or stuttering?
3. Should my 4-year-old be able to say ‘splash’ correctly?
4. My child mixes up some words – is this normal?
You're not alone!
Get information from a child speech expert at our FREE parent info session
The Communication Development in Young Kids parent information session is ideal for parents with kids 5 years old and younger. Two sessions are available: one for parents with kids age 0 - 3 years, and another for parents with kids age 3-5 years.
Jacinta Berndt, Inspiro's Child Speech Pathologist, will discuss:
- Social Communication
- Milestones, and
- When to seek help.
- Date: Thursday, 1st of November
- Session times:
5:30-6:30pm: for parents with kids age 0-3 years
6:30-7:30pm: for parents with kids age 3-5 years
- Where: Community Kids Chirnside Park, 3-5 El Centro, Chirnside Park
Don't miss out. Seats are limited so get in quickly!
Bookings are essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat!