To celebrate the Belgrave Community Hub Open Day on Sunday 14th April, Inspiro Health and Yarra Ranges Council will be running some fun and exciting activities for the whole family from 11am - 2pm.
In this FREE 30 minute African Drumming Circle class, Roderick from Full Circle Drumming will teach you the basics of traditional African drumming in a friendly and fun environment. Drums will be provided but you are also welcome to bring along your own drum. Have fun exploring some beats with a group.
There are 2 classes available (places are limited to 20 people per class so get in early):
1. 11.00am - 11.30am
2. 12.00pm - 12.30pm
Click here to book your spot
BELGRAVE HEALTH HUB OPEN DAY
1616-1624 BURWOOD HIGHWAY, BELGRAVE
SUNDAY, 14 APRIL
11AM – 2PM
EVENT INFORMATION HERE
BELGRAVE OPEN DAY EVENTS - REGISTER FOR EVENTS BY CLICKING YOUR CHOSEN EVENT BELOW
1. $5 (normally $12) curry from Babaji's South Indian restaurant
2. $5 )normally $16) meal from Digging for Fire food truck
3. Free sushi making (make sushi with Jess, and eat what you make!)
4. FREE African Drumming Circle Class (nearly sold out)
5. FREE 20 minute workshop: ‘Parenting the emotional teen’ with psychologist Dr Katie Wyman
6. FREE ‘How To Adult’ workshop with Aimee Stanton
7. Face painting (no registration needed)
8. Free smoothies (no registration needed - we recommend lining up early so you don't miss out)
9. Free apple coring with our dietitians (great fun for kids)
10. Colouring in and fine motor skills activities for kids
ABOUT THE BELGRAVE HUB
The Belgrave Hub serves the local community as an active learning centre. A range of health and emergency support services can now be accessed from the Hub. Yarra Ranges families are benefiting from these allied health and emergency support services, including occupational therapy (OT), physiotherapy, speech therapy, counselling, youth counselling, dietetics, podiatry, Yarra Ranges Council's Maternal and Child Health services and emergency relief health services. Find out more about the Belgrave Hub here.