Come and enjoy our Community Festival and Open Day on 14th April 2019 at the Belgrave Health Hub located at 1616-1624 Burwood Highway Belgrave (right next door to Cameo Cinema) . It’s a great way to enjoy some fun activities and delicious food, meet the community and find out more about the family and youth services that are now available at the Hub.
BELGRAVE OPEN DAY EVENTS - REGISTER FOR EVENTS BY CLICKING YOUR CHOSEN EVENT BELOW
1. $5 curry from Babaji's South Indian restaurant - GET IT HERE
2. $5 meal from Digging for Fire food truck - GET IT HERE
3. Sushi making (make sushi and eat what you make!) - REGISTER HERE
4. FREE African Drumming Circle Class - REGISTER HERE
5. FREE 20 minute workshop: ‘Parenting the emotional teen’ with psychologist Dr Katie Wyman
6. FREE ‘How To Adult’ workshop with Aimee Stanton - REGISTER HERE
7. 1$ barista made coffee from the Kellie Bean coffee roaster - GET IT HERE
8. Face painting (no registration needed)
9. Free smoothies from our super smoothie making bikes (no registration needed - we recommend lining up early)
10. Apple coring for kids (and adults!) with our dietitians - see what they do here
11. Colouring in and fine motor skills activities for kids
12. Ten door prizes: Win 1 of 5 tickets (including one double pass) to Trees Adventure in Belgrave or one of five $30 Coles / Myer gift cards FREE 30 MINUTE SUSHI MAKING CLASS
To celebrate the Belgrave Community Hub Open Day on Sunday 14th April, Inspiro and Yarra Ranges Council will be running some fun and exciting activities for the whole family from 11am - 2pm.
In this FREE half hour sushi making class, kids age 7 to 14 will learn to make yummy and healthy sushi, then enjoy eating their creations with new friends. Children under 7 years old can attend, but will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Parents - drop your children off and enjoy some of the activities at the Hub like the food trucks, entertainment and health expo, then come back to pick them up when the workshop finishes. How good is that?
There are 2 sessions available:
1. 11.30am - 12.00pm
ABOUT THE BELGRAVE HUB
The Belgrave Hub serves the local community as an active learning centre. A range of health and emergency support services can now be accessed from the Hub. Yarra Ranges families are benefiting from these allied health and emergency support services, including occupational therapy (OT), physiotherapy, speech therapy, counselling, youth counselling, dietetics, podiatry, Yarra Ranges Council's Maternal and Child Health services and emergency relief health services. Find out more about the Belgrave Hub here.