To celebrate the Belgrave Community Hub Open Day on Sunday 14th April, Inspiro and Yarra Ranges Council will be running fun and exciting activities for the whole family from 11am - 2pm. Activities include food truck meals for only $ (normal price $16), face painting, drumming circles, apple coring, site tours, a speech for teens on 'How to Adult,' a speech by Doctor Katie Wyman on how to help your teens and sushi making for kids.
Inspiro Community Health and Yarra Ranges Council are sponsoring meals on the day for 100 people ONLY (50 per food truck).
DIGGING FOR FIRE FOOD TRUCK MEAL FOR $5
Enjoy a scrumptious lunch by Digging For Fire for only $5 (normally $16). The Digging For Fire food truck comes highly recommended by Belgrave locals. Taste delicious BBQ free-range meats, fresh salads, local ingredients and mouthwatering flavours.
Your ticket will give you any one of the following menu items (while stocks last).
CHOOSE ON THE DAY FROM:
12 hour pulled pork with pineapple relish, lime mayo - comes in a bowl with couscous and salad or in a bun
BBQ Chilli Chicken with harissa, fennel yoghurt - comes in a bowl with couscous and salad or in a bun
‘Dig the Vegosi’ with felafel, tahini, pickles, dukkah - comes in a bowl with couscous and salad or in a bun
Gluten free salad with pork, chicken or felafel.
Spiced chicken wings with red pepper jam, chilli sea salt, and lime mayo.
Only 50 x $5 lunch specials are available. If tickets have sold out you can still purchase food from the food truck on the day at regular prices.
Click here to get your meal
BELGRAVE HEALTH HUB OPEN DAY
1616-1624 BURWOOD HIGHWAY, BELGRAVE
SUNDAY, 14 APRIL
11AM – 2PM
FULL EVENT INFORMATION HERE
BELGRAVE OPEN DAY EVENTS - REGISTER FOR EVENTS BY CLICKING YOUR CHOSEN EVENT BELOW
1. $5 (normally $12) curry from Babaji's South Indian restaurant
2. $5 )normally $16) meal from Digging for Fire food truck
3. Free sushi making (make sushi with Jess, and eat what you make!) (sold out)
4. FREE African Drumming Circle Class (nearly sold out)
5. FREE 20 minute workshop: ‘Parenting the emotional teen’ with psychologist Dr Katie Wyman
6. FREE ‘How To Adult’ workshop with Aimee Stanton
7. Face painting (no registration needed)
8. Free smoothies (no registration needed - we recommend lining up early so you don't miss out)
9. Free apple coring with our dietitians (great fun for kids)
10. Colouring in and fine motor skills activities for kids
11. The Kellie Bean Coffee van will be on site
12. Door prizes: win one of tickets to Trees Adventure in Belgrave
ABOUT THE BELGRAVE HUB
The Belgrave Hub serves the local community as an active learning centre. A range of health and emergency support services can now be accessed from the Hub. Yarra Ranges families are benefiting from these allied health and emergency support services, including occupational therapy (OT), physiotherapy, speech therapy, counselling, youth counselling, dietetics, podiatry, Yarra Ranges Council's Maternal and Child Health services and emergency relief health services. Find out more about the Belgrave Hub here.