It's a challenging time, but we are here for you
As we are all facing challenging and unprecedented times at the moment, we thought we’d let you know what we at Inspiro are doing to reduce risks, support our community and actively contribute to the slowing down of the spread of the CORVID-19.
Firstly, we want you to know that our doors are still very much open!
Please know that the well-being of our staff, clients and wider community is always our top priority and, as an organisation dedicated to health, we are taking very deliberate steps to ensure the safety of all during these unusual times.
Here are some practical steps we have taken to date:
- In addition to our existing commitment to the highest levels of hygiene, as demonstrated through our Quality Accreditations, we have introduced additional disinfecting and wiping down of surfaces.
- Additional cleaning of toilets
- Installed more signage encouraging visitors to wash their hands with soap and water on arrival and upon leaving
- Made available hand sanitiser at reception and in consulting rooms
- Asked clients and visitors who are feeling unwell to remain at home and not attend until their symptoms have completely resolved
To continue to do what we can to support out community we ask all clients to:
- Reschedule appointments if you or anyone in your household have been unwell or is in a high-risk category
- Commit to the MANDATORY requirement of 14 days in self isolation if you have recently returned from overseas
- Continue to wash hands before your visit, when you arrive and depart
- Be dropped off by a carer or companion for your visit rather than have them wait with you
- Space yourself from others whilst waiting for your appointmen
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose or mouth but if you do, wash your hands with soap and water straight away
We will continue to keep you up to date with our approach as needed. Please keep an eye out here on our website or on our Facebook page.
If you have any concerns whatsoever, please seek medical attention by calling your doctor's clinic or the National Coronvirus Info Line on: 1800 020 080.
Thank you all so much for your cooperation, We are here to support you through this time so please let us know if you have any concerns. Please take care of yourselves and those around you. This is a time to work together.
The Inspiro Team 😊