Yesterday the Victorian Government announced that the state would be going into a compulsory five day lockdown, commencing last night, Friday February 12th at 11.59pm.
Restrictions across the state mean:
- A 5km limit on travel with only 4 reasons to leave your home – grocery shopping, care giving, exercise and essential work
- Fitted face masks required in all indoor and outdoor locations that are not your home
- Schools will return to remote learning, but will remain open for vulnerable children and children of essential workers.
The return of restrictions will also likely lead to changes to border restrictions.
Here's what the Stage 4 restrictions mean for Inspiro:
- We are still able to deliver some urgent and high priority services at our Lilydale site
- Some of our services will be delivered via Telehealth
- Anyone with an existing appointment in the next five days will be contacted directly. If you have not heard from us in the next few days, please call us on 9738 8801
- We will do everything we can to keep our staff and clients safe. Please do not come to our site unless we have already spoken to you about your existing appointment
- Once we receive further information from the Department of Health, we will let our clients and community know of any changes.
Stay safe everyone. Fingers crossed this is just a short inconvenience that will lead to a healthier long term future for everyone.
thank you for your understanding,
The Inspiro Team