Inspiro's dental clinic is located in Lilydale.
Call now: 9738 8801
Our dental clinic offers quality, affordable dental care for the whole family.
Our dental services:
- Emergency care
- Check-ups, cleaning and preventative care
- General care
- Advice for healthy teeth
Referrals to specialist care
WHO CAN USE OUR PUBLIC (NO-FEE OR LOW-FEE) SERVICE?
- Pensioner, Concession and Health Care card holders and their dependents
- All children aged 12 years and under
WHO CAN GET THE FIRST AVAILABLE PUBLIC DENTAL APPOINTMENT?
Pensioner, Concession and Health Care Card holders and their dependents who are:
- School children
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Registered clients of mental health or disability services
WHO CAN USE OUR PRIVATE (FEE-PAYING) DENTAL SERVICE WITH NO WAITLIST?
- Children with Child Dental Benefits Scheme are bulk billed with no out-of-pocket fees
- Seniors and pensioners receive a 10% discount off private dental services
- Health Care card holders and their children receive a 10% discount off private dental services
- Private health insurance members
Everyone else. Yes, everyone!
Why you get asked for ID several times at Inspiro?
When you come to Inspiro for dental care, you will be asked for identification up to three times at each appointment.
This is to make sure all safety and care measures are taken and that we are giving the right treatment to the right patient.
- When you arrive for your appointment - at the reception desk.
- When you are taken from the dental waiting area to the dental surgery
- When you are in the dental chair, prior to any procedure
Inspiro welcomes everyone, including those with or without health care and pensioner concession cards and private health insurance (we offer on the spot claims).
Infection Control is a key element in Dental Services. To ensure that Inspiro Dental Service provides safe, high quality dental services we have strict policies and procedures in place, particularly in the area of Infection Control. To make sure these policies are followed properly we undertake regular audits of clinical practise and report outcomes to Inspiro’s Quality & Clinical Governance Committee.
Visit our happy teeth page to find out more about visiting our dentist!
Children are free. There are no out of pocket expenses for children 12 years and under and children aged 2-17 who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). This mean parents do not need to make a private health insurance claim in these instances
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Dental Checkup - $54.00
Teeth Scale & Clean - $91.00 (not a teeth check-up)
Dental Checkup and clean package - $120.00
Tooth extraction - starting from $130.00 and up depending on complexity
Teeth Fillings - starting from $106.00
RCT - $900.00 starting for anterior tooth
Crown - $1500.00
Teeth Bleaching - $350.00-$450.00
Mouth sport guard - $350.00
Night guard for grinding teeth - $500.00
Xrays - $38.00 per film
Dentures - $1721
More information about our private dental fees can be found in the document below.
How do I book an appointment or ask a question?
Dental appointments are only available at Lilydale. There is currently no dental service at Belgrave.
Call Inspiro on 9738 8801 or email [email protected].